The IRS requires partnerships to designate a Partnership Representative, which replaces the Tax Matters Partner, to communicate on behalf of the partnership or Fund in the case of an audit.
Ready for the New Partnership Audit Rules?
Why allow the IRS to select a Partnership Representative for you, when you can choose the trusted and experienced team at Akram.
Akram Partnership Representative Services
Akram Partnership Representative is assigned by, and works on behalf of, the partnership in all interactions with the IRS.
We provide the following Partnership Representative services:
- A tenured representative, typically one of our expert accountants, who will ensure adherence to the new IRC Section 6223 rules.
- Tracking of all communications from the IRS, as well as immediate notifications to partners and members of any and all engagement with the IRS.
- Acquisition of consent from firm members on all responses relayed to the IRS.
Our Trusted Team Ensures Your Peace of Mind
- Individualized, above-and-beyond responsiveness to each client
- Innovative solutions that are always in line with the latest regulatory shifts and rule changes
- Outstanding delivery of services at prices larger firms simply cannot provide
Contact Us Today
Call us toll-free, or use the form on this page to schedule a free consultation. Akram team is ready to assist you with all of your Fund needs.