Trust Akram to Provide Peace of Mind
Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. The list is endless - state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRA's, 401K's, annuities, burial or cremation costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end. Please download our Gift and Estate Planning Brochure (PDF).
Akram Will Assist with Your Estate Planning Every Step of the Way
Thoughts of estate planning often bring more questions than answers:
- Could an heir be too young to inherit?
- Should the inheritance be given at a certain age?
- Is the intended beneficiary in a shaky marriage with divorce as a possibility?
- Are there children from a previous marriage?
- Should inheritance be protected from potential creditors of the heir?
- Are there taxes that can be avoided?
- Are you able to avoid the probate court rules, delays, and costs?
You may feel that you're too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself.
Planning what happens to your estate when you are gone can seem frustrating and intimidating, if you don't have qualified help. But it is very important, because in all cases, implementing a plan will save your family lots of time, heartache and money.
Worry-Free Estate Planning with Akram
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. Akram offers discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives.
At every step, we'll be there with you.
We'll help you:
- Clearly define your estate planning goals
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate
- Lessen taxes at time of death
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses
- Amend your plan as needed
You also get help with:
- Living Wills and Trusts
- A Charitable Remainder Trust and Donor-advised Fund
- Family partnerships and other business relationships
- Leaving money to charities
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems
Contact Us Today
The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process. Call us toll-free, or use the form on this page to schedule a free consultation.
Best Accounting Firm | Start-up & Emerging Funds
Akram is a winner in the Hedgeweek Americas Awards for consecutive 3 years 2021, 2022 and 2023
"We have been voted “Best Accounting Firm Start-up & Emerging Funds”.
Contact Us for Investment Fund Accounting Solutions
We understand that clients in the Alternative Investments arena are extremely prudent. At Akram, we provide high-end, tailored fund accounting services with careful planning and an unmatched responsiveness that only a boutique accounting firm like ours can deliver. Contact us today to learn more about our specialized assurance, advisory, and tax services for hedge funds, commodity trading advisors, private equity and venture capital funds, digital asset funds, insurance dedicated funds, real estate funds, day traders, investors, family offices, and high net worth individuals.